A little bit about Kim:
- Lives in Stonewall Manitoba with her husband (of 31 years), 3 sons and 2 dogs.
- Has been involved with Prader – Willi Syndrome for 27 years.
- Was secretary for the Manitoba Prader-Willi Syndrome Chapter and Stonewall Special Olympics.
- Sat on the Special Education Committee for R.W.Bend Parent Advisory Council and was a member of Association for Community Living – Stonewall and Manitoba.
- Prior to raising children, worked for Great West Life Assurance Company as a policy administrator.
- Currently is self-employed as a bookkeepper/tax preparer.
- Believes whole heartedly in the future of people affected by Prader-Willi Syndrome.
- Enjoys – A GOOD LAUGH!